If you don’t want to take your key with you, you can opt to fingerprint door locks.
Fingerprint smart locks enable you to unlock your front door with your fingerprint so that you don’t need to worry about you have forgotten to take your key, and cannot get access to your home.
Since door locks with fingerprint enable you to roam conveniently and offer you extra security, we provide top 5 recommendations for you so that you can find the perfect one easily.
Besides, in order to help you get more details about this advanced technology, we also provide a detailed introduction guide about how a fingerprint smart front door work.
#1. Fingerprint Smart Home Locks: How They Work & Invincible Advantages
How does a fingerprint smart locks work?
Fingerprint smart locks are an entry system of biometrics.
As you know, everyone has a unique pattern of ridges on their fingers. Every fingerprint is different from any other in the world.
For the uniqueness of the fingerprint, the technology becomes commonplace on smart locks and mobile phones.
You can enter your fingerprint and your family members’ fingerprints to your smart lock. Thus, the fingerprint door lock has stored data of the biological information.
Whenever you put your finger on the fingerprint scanner of the front door lock, the lock will automatically compare the fingerprint with the stored data to confirm if the person has authorized access.
Top Benefits of Fingerprint Home Door Lock Systems
- The keyless entry eliminates the problem of lost keys
- Extremely safe entry since the key is your fingerprint. Everyone has the unique fingerprint
- Super easy to install and operate
- Much more secure than other types of smart locks
- Much more solid and smart than traditional deadbolts
#2. Top 5 Best Fingerprint Smart Locks of 2020
Finding the best digital fingerprint door lock for your home would be difficult.
That’s why we created this list of top 5 best fingerprint door locks in 2020. You can check out each of these devices and pick the one that meets your needs perfectly.
1. Ultraloq UL3 BT Keyless Fingerprint Door Lock
- World’s First 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock, Fingerprint + Code + Smartphone + Knock to Open + Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification, Anti-peep Touch Keypad Technology, View Logs via Ultraloq App
- Reversible Handle, Weatherproof, Intuitive OLED Display, Long Battery Life, Low Battery Alarm
- 18 Months Electronic and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Single Latch (Optional Deadbolt Cover Plate Required for Replacing Existing Deadbolt)
If you want the most versatile fingerprint smart lock for your front door, Ultraloq UL3 BT smart lock would be the best choice.
It’s world’s first 5-in-1 smart lock which combines fingerprint, code, smartphone app, knock-to-open entry and mechanical keys into a single device.
This advanced fingerprint keyless smart door lock uses the advanced scratch-proof, dust-proof and waterproof sensor to make entry easy and secure.
This fingerprint exterior door lock can identify your fingerprint in less than 0.5 second to provide you quick entry.
You can also use your smartphone as the entry key to gain access to your home. Tap on your smartphone app is all you need to unlock your door.
You can watch the video below to see how to add fingerprints to this WiFi fingerprint door lock.
2. Lockly Bluetooth & Fingerprint Smart Door Lock for Keyless Entry
- Advanced 3D fingerprint sensor.
- Peek-proof digital keypad
- Smartphone compatible
- Keeping track of family members as they arrive home
- Easy DIY installation
Lockly smart dock can be unlocked via the built-in advanced 3D fingerprint sensor. You can store up to 99 unique fingerprints on this smart door lock.
You can set up your fingerprint smart lock to auto-lock (5 seconds to 5 minutes) for security.
If you don’t want to use your fingerprint to unlock your door, you can enter a code on the illuminated keypad to unlock your door.
Even your code remains the same, the location of the numbers would shuffle every time to make it hard for intruders to get the correct password
Watch the video below to get more smart features about this outdoor electronic fingerprint door lock.
3. Ardwolf A1 Fingerprint Smart Door Lock for Super Easy Access
- Five ways to unlock: fingerprint, user code, user code + fingerprint, fingerprint + fingerprint, mechanical keys. Double verification mode is increased lock security level significantly.
- Reversible handle
- Up to 100 fingerprints and 100 user codes could be added to the lock system
- One year warranty and US local repair service.
Ardwolf A1 door lock is one of the most popular fingerprint smart lock in the market now. It supports up to 100 unique fingerprints.
You don’t need to bring your keys with you anymore. Your finger is your key to enjoy the easiest entry of your home.
You can also enter the code on the keypad to unlock our your door easily — an extremely easy keyless entryway.
Ardwolf provides 1-year warranty and US local repair service. Thus you can get immediate help from real people instead of only online support.
Learn more about this fingerprint door lock deadbolt in the video below.
4. ZKTeco Indoor Electronic Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
- Affordable and Sleek Compact: Rugged, Sleek and Compact design.
- Reversible design:Handle, latch, and strike is reversible design for all door open direction. 3 user groups-Admin, Normal User and Temporary User;Clear division of labor and better managed door locks.
- Easy Installation
If you want a fingerprint door lock for interior use like your bedroom or office, ZKTeco is a nice option.
ZKTeco fingerprint keyless door lock supports up to 90 unique fingerprints so that you can get keyless entry to your home.
The sleek and compact design of this fingerprint smart keyless lock enables you to put this lock on your apartment bedroom door without worrying about it would stand out.
The 100% wire-free design provides extremely easy installation. You can install this fingerprint scanning smart lock within 10 minutes with a little drilling job.
5. iTouchless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
- DIY easy installation
- 3 ways to unlock: fingerprint, PIN passcode, and backup key
- Allows unit to remain unlocked when desired
- Water-resistant, silver colored metal with a sliding cover that protects the fingerprint scanning pad
iTouchless smart door lock adopts sophisticated and advanced 560 DPI scanner for precise and quick fingerprint recognition, so that you can enjoy a secure and keyless entryway.
This front door smart lock supports up to 160 different fingerprints and 78 PIN codes and a backup key for multiple entryways to ensure you’ll never be locked out.
With this DIY fingerprint smart door lock, you can replace any standard door lock with just a screwdriver and the included components, no drilling and no wiring.
This keyless waterproof fingerprint smart lock can be installed both outdoors or indoors without worrying about the raining or cold weather.
You can check more details about this fingerprint smart lock in the video.